Sunday, March 22, 2009

Featured Penguin: Aunt Arctic

Hi Penguins,
pinbin027987 here! Here's a featured penguin: Aunt Arctic!

Aunt Arctic is the penguin running the advice column in The Penguin Times. In this week's article, Aunt Arctic said
" I've heard all about the Penguin Play Awards and I must say if there was ever an event to leave the office for, that might be it. If I have time, I'll do my best to check it out and say hello to penguins like you."

When I met her I asked her "What's your favorite part about the Penguin Play Awards?" She responded something like "Voting for my favorite play and meet all of you wonderful penguins!"

This is the background Aunt Arctic gives you when you meet her:




















There is also word of seeing The Penguin Band and G (Gary the Gadget Guy!)

You can meet the DJ named Cadence (K-Dance is what she likes to be called) from the Member Dance-a-Thon!

More details later.

Waddle On!
-pinbin027987

No comments:

Post a Comment