Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pin Tracker!

Hi Penguins!


I made a pin tracker! Here's the one for this week!


Fancy eh? Well I did use MS Paint for it so it doesn't really look too sleek but it's good enough! Hope ya enjoy it.


Waddle On!

-pinbin027987



P.S. I also added a "Back to Top" link at the bottom of the page so you don't need to scroll all the way back up! It looks like this.


P.S.S. Aurian is at the beach so she's not posting, she will return on June 25... But at that time, I will be gone going camping starting Friday, and oddly Aurian is going camping too! Ironic eh?

She told me about her plans yesterday so just letting you know!

I will return from camping on June 28 and as soon as possible I will make a post saying that I'm back! I will have a tight schedule so be aware...

No comments:

Post a Comment