Friday, July 31, 2009

991 Days Old!

Yay!!

Hey everyone! My penguin Riyita is now 991 days old!! I'm so happy!


Now here's the story of how I discovered Clubpenguin!

Well back in 2006 right before the lime green party started, I Riyita entered the winter wonderland that was Clubpenguin. I would've entered before that if my sister knew about Clubpenguin earlier. Well anyways I voted for lime green in the first color contest in Clubpenguin and the Lime Green Cape in the Lime Green member party was the first item I ever recieved. My first pin was the jetpack pin and I have all the pins after that, and I became a member just as the lime green member party started. Clubpenguin was new and fresh, that was before Disney joined.


Well yeah.


Waddle On!

-pinbin027987

No comments:

Post a Comment